RestaurantinVallées d'Antraigues - Asperjoc - Ardèche
Restaurant situated where once stood the castle of the Earls of Antraïgues. Typical French Bistro style, age-old stone walls and beams, bright sleek lighting effects. Stylish vaulted dining area.
Traditional Ardèche recipes.
Set menu at just 20 € (22 € on sunday) and dishes "à la carte".
Wheelchair access. Pets welcome.
- Spécialités culinaire :
- Traditional French cooking
Equipments & Services
- Les animaux sont acceptés
- Air conditioning
Rates and means of payment
Adult menu: 20 to 22 €.
- Bank/credit card
All year round, daily.
Closed exceptionally on 01/01.
classification and labels
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Site, building partially accessible
- Maximum number of place settings:49
- Number of seats on the terrace:49
- Number of rooms:1
- Nombre de salles climatisée : 1
Write the first review